The following list of subjects (and objects!) are in approximate reverse-chronological order by when I first became interested in them to the extent of at least becoming a co-investigator on an observing proposal.
- Symbiotic Miras, in particular R Aquarii.
- Polarization in circumstellar dustshells around AGB stars.
- Remnants of type IA-CSM supernovae – N103B (in the LMC) and Kepler’s supernova remnant.
- Abundances in Planetary Nebulae.
- Shocks in supernova remnants – Kepler’s supernova remnant, N49 (in the LMC), the Cygnus Loop …